World Top 10 High Performanced Video Cards

Hi friends, now we are just starting work on vacation. So after you read this post, you will realize just how superfluous this field is.
 Since I have written about 10 VGAs here, I am going to write about them.







Since I have written about 10 VGAs here, I am going to write about them.

                                                                    VGA Cards 

Number 10-AMD Radeon R9 290x










Number 7-Nvidia Ge-Force GTX 780 Ti
                                 
Number 6-AMD Radeon R9 295x2




















                                              


                                                          GPU Accelerators

        Nvidia Tesla K80


   

        AMD Fire Pro S9150





You know we have released VGA cards that are much higher than we thought.

Then we'll meet again like this.

I am admin Kaveen Ranwatta